Follow these steps to install Power Data Recovery on the Host Computer:
• Make sure the Host Computer meets all of the system requirements and that the Host Computer and Good Device have sufficient memory available, as defined in the pre-installation checklist
• If you haven't done so yet, install the Bad Device as an additional device to the Host Computer. You can contact the drive manufacturer for assistance to install their drive as a slave (secondary) device. Be sure that the primary drive is loading Windows.
• Download Power Data Recovery if you have not yet done so.
• If you are upgrading from a previous installation, uninstall the older version of Power Data Recovery first.
• Double-click the Power Data Recovery Installer.