Recover lost data from USB device by using MiniTool Power Data Recovery
If we want to use this professional data recovery software for USB data recovery, we should visit the official website https://www.powerdatarecovery.com to download it. After installation, we should connect USB device to computer and launch the software to open the main interface. In the main interface, 5 different data recovery modules are displayed, and users should select a suitable module according to practical situations. For instance, if users want to recover digital media files from USB device, they should select the functional module “Digital Media Recovery”. Then, data recovery software for USB device will show users all partitions and storage devices, and they need to select the partition where USB data recovery will be made and scan the selected partition. After scan, we can see the following interface:
In this interface, we need to check data which need recovering and click “Save Files” button to set save path (note: recovered data can not be saved to original USB device. Otherwise, lost data could be overwritten). When all operations are performed, professional data recovery software for USB device helps recover lost data from USB device successfully.
Common problems related to partition recovery and our solutions:
- A free data recovery tool for Windows Server – MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- Complete data recovery for Windows 7 in a cost-effective and safe way!
- Window Server 2008 data recovery – photo recovery.
- Windows 7 photo recovery can be realized with MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- Image recovery software makes image recovery easy and effective.
- Data recovery freeware for Windows 7 is highly recommended as the best data recovery solution.