In the process of using computer, users may delete some useless data periodically, including Windows Server users. However, if some important data are deleted and Recycle Bin is emptied, what should we do? Ordinary users can use data recovery software to recover lost data. But Windows Server operating systems have different structures, so most of common data recovery software is not in support of them. If those users really want to find a data recovery tool for Windows Server, you can try MiniTool Power Data Recovery, which can be downloaded from the official website https://www.powerdatarecovery.com/.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is excellent. It has many advantages.
1. High compatibility: MiniTool Power Data Recovery supports all common Windows operating systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 and various kinds of storage devices.
2. Comprehensive functions: MiniTool Power Data Recovery is equipped with five data recovery modules. They are able to recover lost data in different situations. "Undelete Recovery" can be used to recover deleted data quickly; "Damaged Partition Recovery" is able to recover data from formatted partition; "Lost Partition Recovery" can recover lost data from deleted partition; "Digital Media Recovery" module is earmarked for photo recovery, video recovery and audio recovery; and "CD/DVD Recovery" is able to recover lost data from CD and DVD. This point is shown on the following main interface of MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
3. Simple operations: all operations can be finished by just clicking mouse. And in every step, there will be detailed prompts. Take photo recovery on Windows Server 2008 for example.
Photo recovery on Windows Server 2008
1. Click "Digital Media Recovery" module.
2. Select the partition where the lost photos were stored and click "Full Scan", as follows.
3. Find and check the photos that will be recovered and click "Save Files" to store them, as follows.
4. Click "Browse…" to set save path (please don't store them to the original partition) and then click "OK", finishing photo recovery, as follows.
This free data recovery tool for Windows Server also can recover lost data in other situations. If you want more information, please visit the official website.