The best way to recover lost data in Windows 7
There are multiple ways to recover lost data in Windows 7, and users often adopt the following 3 methods:
- Resort to professional data recovery companies.
- Use hex editor.
- Ask professional data recovery software for help.
Recover lost data in Windows 7 by using professional data recovery software
Firstly, we need to download a piece of professional data recovery software from the internet. If users do not know which one to choose, we suggest using MiniTool Power Data Recovery. It can be downloaded from https://www.powerdatarecovery.com. After installation, we can run it to perform drive data recovery for Windows 7.
This is the main interface of the professional data recovery software. To recover lost data, we need to select a suitable module according to reasons for data loss. For instance, if data loss results from partition loss, we should select the functional module “Lost Partition Recovery”. Then, detailed prompts will be given to help finish remaining operations. When lost data are saved to a safe place, drive data recovery for Windows 7 will be finished thoroughly.
Common problems related to partition recovery and our solutions:
- You will be guided to complete file recovery in Windows 7 easily and completely.
- Excellent tool for disk data recovery in Windows 7.
- Free file recovery on Windows 7 can be realized with MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- Advanced data recovery software not only has comprehensive data recovery functions, but also has detailed operating prompts.