Recover lost files in crashed Windows by using professional file recovery software
1. Visit https://www.powerdatarecovery.com to download the professional file recovery software boot edition.
2. Burn it to CD or U disk.
3. Start file recovery software from CD driver or USB interface.
4. Select “Boot from Power Data Recovery Boot Disc” to boot computer.
5. Select a suitable module to perform file recovery in crashed Windows according to practical situations.
6. Scan storage device where file loss appears.
7. Check files which need recovering and save them to a safe place.
After that, file recovery in crashed Windows is finished thoroughly. If you are troubled by data loss in crashed Windows, try using this professional file recovery software to recover lost files.
Common problems related to partition recovery and our solutions:
- How to complete file recovery on PC quickly and successfully?
- Windows file recovery software recommended in this article is worth owning!
- Excellent Windows file recovery utility is offered to recover lost files.
- Windows file recovery can be quite easy, safe, and complete.
- Data recovery for crashed Windows can be realized easily and safely, too.