Currently, there are 2 ways to recover lost data from lost partition: ask professionals for help and use data recovery software. If users adopt the first method, there are 3 disadvantages:
1. Data recovery fees are extremely high.
2. Privacy leakage may emerge.
3. Lost data can not be recovered timely, resulting in data overwriting.
However, if users adopt the second method, the above 3 disadvantages can be avoided. In addition, data recovery efficiency, success rate, and data security can be ensured. In order to meet users’ demands for Windows data recovery on lost partition better, we recommend a piece of powerful data recovery freeware, namely MiniTool Power Data Recovery. If users want to get detailed operations of free data recovery on lost partition, let’s see a demonstration.
Recover lost data from lost partition by using data recovery freeware
Before data recovery on lost partition, we need to download the data recovery freeware from its official website https://www.powerdatarecovery.com. Then, install and run it to get the main interface:
In the main interface, please select the functional module “Lost Partition Recovery”.
Then, scan the disk where partition loss emerges to find desired lost partition.
Next, scan desired partition to find data which need recovering.
At last, check and save desired data to a safe place. Note: we had better save recovered data to another storage device so as to avoid data overwriting.
After these steps, free data recovery on lost partition is finished thoroughly. For more information about this data recovery freeware, visit its official website.
Common problems related to partition recovery and our solutions:
- Windows data recovery – recovering data from lost partition.
- Here is a way to free recover data from damaged partition.
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery is capable of data recovery from deleted partition on Windows.
- Good method for data recovery from formatted partition is provided.
- Advanced data recovery software not only has comprehensive data recovery functions, but also has detailed operating prompts.