Problem: I burned photos taken on the wedding ceremony to DVD, and the DVD was still kept in my desk. But now, some precious photos are lost because of oxidation, and I do not know how to recover them.
Solution: If you do not want to make photo recovery on DVD by yourself, you can resort to professional data recovery companies. Nevertheless, you have to pay high photo recovery fees or suffer privacy leakage. If you want to recover lost photos cost-effectively and safely, we recommend using professional data recovery software. Excellent data recovery software can help complete photo recovery on DVD without requiring professional knowledge, and only several steps are needed. More importantly, professional free data recovery software has appeared.
Talking about excellent free data recovery software, many users feel unbelievable, and they doubt photo recovery competence of free data recovery software since much chargeable data recovery software does not support photo recovery on DVD. Here, we will introduce a piece of free data recovery software which can meet almost all demands for data recovery. It is MiniTool Power Data Recovery. Next, let’s see how to recover lost photos from DVD by using this free data recovery software.
Perform photo recovery on DVD by using MiniTool Power Data Recovery
1. Visit https://www.powerdatarecovery.com to download the professional free data recovery software and install it to computer.
2. Put DVD to CD driver and run free data recovery software to open the main interface like this interface shows:
3. Select the functional module “CD/DVD Recovery” which is specially designed to recover data from CD/DVD.
4. Choose the DVD where photo loss appears and click “Open” or “Full Scan” button to scan selected DVD.
5. Check photos which need recovering and click “Save Files” button to set save path.
After these 5 steps, photo recovery on DVD will be finished. When users encounter photo loss on DVD, download this free data recovery software to recover lost data.