Solution: mistaken deletion is logical failure, so you can resort to professional file recovery software (of course, if users do not care about high file recovery fees and privacy leakage, asking professional data recovery companies for help is also an effective method). Professional file recovery software not only can help recover permanently deleted files completely but can recover files lost due to other logical errors like partition loss and logical partition damage. Furthermore, operations are quite simple and detailed prompts will be given. More importantly, it offers free file recovery service. If users want to own excellent file recovery software, please visit https://www.powerdatarecovery.com to download MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
Recover permanently deleted files by using professional file recovery software
Detailed steps are as follows:
1. Run this file recovery software to open its main interface:
2. Select the functional module “Undelete Recovery” to recover permanently deleted files.
3. Choose the partition where mistaken deletion appears and click “Recover” button to scan selected partition.
4. Find and check files which need recovering and click “Save Files” button to save these recovered files to another storage device.
After that, professional file recovery software MiniTool Power Data Recovery helps recover permanently deleted files successfully. If users want to get more information about this software, please visit its official website.
Common problems related to partition recovery and our solutions:
- Professional file recovery freeware helps recover lost files for free.
- Free Windows file recovery software – how to recover deleted files on Windows 7?
- You can restore deleted files successfully even if recycle bin has been emptied.
- Free data recovery software helps free recover lost files completely.
- How to complete deleted file recovery successfully? Use professional file recovery software.