Download Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows 7
- Free Data Recovery Software for Windows 7 Is a Necessity
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows 7
- Windows 7 Data Recovery Software Download
- Related Articles
- User Comments
Free Data Recovery Software for Windows 7 Is a NecessityAs Microsoft put an end to the free upgrading Windows 10 for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 home users, now the market share of desktop operating system changes, Windows 10 grabs the second largest market share, with an encouraging proportion that is more than 21%. But compared with Windows 7, it still has a long way to go. Let's see the desktop operating system market share in July 2016:
Hot Article: Windows 10 has become the 2nd Most Commonly Used Desktop Platform
It is quite clear that Windows 7 is still occupying the largest market share, with an amazing figure 47.1%. As a traditional operating system, Windows 7 is enjoying great success. However, the more people using Windows 7, the higher risk of data loss occurs in Windows 7. Thus, we have to admit that free data recovery software Windows 7 is a necessity.
SHARE ON TWITTER
Data loss in Windows 7 may be caused by different reasons, such as human errors, power outage, virus intrusion, hardware failure, etc. Thus, data recovery for Windows 7 is not easy. Fortunately, exceptions always exist. After painstaking research on Windows 7, the celebrated software development company MiniTool Solution Ltd. has finally developed the free data recovery software for Windows 7 - MiniTool Power Data Recovery, with which we can recover lost data free on Windows 7 32 bits and 64 bits.
Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows 7MiniTool Power Data Recovery is honored as one of the best data recovery software for Windows 7. It is designed to solve various data recovery issues on Windows OS including Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with five modules: "Undelete Recovery", "Lost Partition Recovery", "Damaged Partition Recovery", "Digital Media Recovery", and "CD/DVD Recovery".
The following interface of this free Windows 7 data recovery software shows the five modules:
Users are supposed to select corresponding modules to recover lost data from Windows 7:
- To recover deleted data, "Undelete Recovery" module should be used;
- If one or more partitions get lost, "Lost Partition Recovery" should be the right choice;
- If a partition is damaged, formatted or becomes RAW, then "Damaged Partition Recovery" is most suitable; (learn how to recover RAW drives)
- To recover lost data from digital media devices, "Digital Media Recovery" should be given priority;
- To recover data from CD/DVD discs, "CD/DVD Recovery" is specialized.
- For Windows Server users, this Windows 7 data recovery software can only be used to have a scan instead of carrying out the recovery.
- Once data loss happens, please stop writing any new data to the location, this would be of great help to recover lost data in Windows 7.
Take "Undelete Recovery" for example (recover Recycle Bin on VMware Windows 7). If we want to recover deleted files in Windows 7, we should do the following steps:
Step 1: select "Undelete Recovery" module and we'll see the following interface. In this interface, all disk partitions are shown. Please select the one where the deleted data were and click "Scan" to scan it.
Step 2: Then the following interface will be shown. Please screen out the files you need and then click "Save" to choose a destination location.
When all is done, you can check the recovered deleted files to see whether they are in sound condition.
Windows 7 Data Recovery Software DownloadSee! MiniTool Power Data Recovery is really a Windows 7 recover deleted files freeware. Besides, it helps a lot to deal with all kinds of data loss occurs on local drives and external hard drives, such as recover photos in Windows 7, or recover data after reinstalling Windows. So if you are anxious on choosing a best free data recovery software Windows 7, you just choose MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
The free edition of MiniTool Power Data Recovery can help to recover up to 1GB data on Windows personal computer. To break this limitation, you should upgrade to paid versions.